Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another snowstorm
about 18 or 20"
shoveled the driveway
& off to the office I went
I really wanted to stay home by the fire
and finish my knitting projects
here are a few that are waiting, waiting, waiting to come off the needles
well some haven't even been started yet
fingerless gloves
just lost my pair this weekend
lime green cashmere mittens for my goddaughter
never finished them last year
color much better in person
scarf started in October...
Sweater that has been almost finished for years
gotta make this a priority

lots of yarn for socks
lime green cotton for dish cloths

ends of cashmere for neck warmers
left over from my mother's stash
I think this will make a nice small scarf

reminds me of shoelaces
still not sure what to do with it
made this suede-like wrap
and then tried to take it apart for a long scarf
just figured out I can double it and
it makes a nice neck warmer.
Miss Is will take this back to school

and speaking of Miss Is
here is the baby sweater I started 20 years ago.
I have a thing about not finishing???
I will get this done and save for the grandbabies.
The first thing I see when I get out of bed in the morning
baskets of my stash.
That ought to motivate me.



No comments: