Thursday, August 20, 2009


Have you noticed the proliferation of the clover leaf pattern?


"tini" tables


more "tini" tables
as seen on habitually chic


Did it start with Van Cleef?
The alhambra pattern from the seventies
was reinvigorated in the last few years.

I remember when I noticed the beautiful clover leaf necklace years ago
and decided it would be perfect for my big b'day.

Now the necklace and knock-offs are everywhere.


Tory Burch shift & clover pattern

I found a 4-leaf clover when I was a girl.
My aunt put it in her bible.
I wonder if it is still there?

The clover leaf pattern is often seen in church,

Many of my fall 2009 fabrics are inspired by the clover leaf design.

New fabrics coming in the next few days.

1 comment:

pve design said...

being born on st.patricks day, i love clovers...
and they are everywhere....
pve