Saturday, May 15, 2010


To carry on with the Children's Book Week theme....

Have you ever read the Inchmark Journal by Brooke Reynolds?

It is wonderful...
Periodically, there is post on library books
Here are some sample pictures from a recent post.
I love to follow the small hands
and imagine these sweet children reading their library books.
Takes me back to the library visits with Miss Is.

Our public library is a terrific resource.
library book photos from Inchmark Journal

Last season, I made these terrific frames and memento boards...
piles of books with titles like Good Night Moon
and
the wonderful zzzzzzzzz
I have lots of this fabric left
and
I have a great idea
I am going to make library book bags
a great way to tote all those great picture books home
and
a great way to keep them organized at home so they do not go missing...
more to come...
a summer project.

Finally, to end Children's Book Week, I toast my Hermione!
WELL DONE!!!
WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU.

No comments: