Sunday, February 22, 2009


Back to Business

a layout for a custom order

I discovered the other day, around February 15th, that my hibernation period is real and very important to my creative energy.  Each year I emerge from my cave without realizing I have actually been there.  Sounds silly, but it is something just happens.  My Natural rhythm I guess.  After my last deadline, which was January 5th, everything stopped. 
 Except the real job that is, which is busier and busier all the time. 
I could not do much of anything, except knitting in the evening.

Now we have more sun
a change in temperature  
not sure what spurs me into action
but I am off and running now.
Just got a new wholesale account yesterday.
New fabrics are on order.
Teaser for Spring 2009 line.

2 comments:

pve design said...

love that last fabric, looks like an old fashioned "beater" from a hand held mixer!
sending positive vibrant energy your way to get back in the saddle~ you "slacker!" (So not!)
pve

Jennifer Paganelli said...

I'm with you I'm really a shut in and wildly happy!!! love what you've been up too!!