How am I doing with my new year's resolutions or goals?
1) Less procrastination: improving, but still a long way to go
2) Finish one knitting project per month: look what came off the needles in January
one week ago below and then presto
a cozy neck warmer making it up north for my little miss is
the blanket that I started in September of 2008
all that's left is to seam it together.
February's off the needles feature
3) Get through my stacks of old magazines: not yet
4) Read one book per month: slow, not enough time
5) Work on more happiness every day: yes, I read the happiness project daily
6) And last but not least, develop more MRR Design business: I am still in hibernation mode, but I had a wonderful meeting with two creative friends - we are collaborating on ideas and projects - exciting, inspiring, fun,
Remember to be grateful.
Trust in my faith.
Trust in myself.