Monday, October 20, 2008


CONGRATULATIONS
TRICIA & CHARLOTTE
WINNERS OF COUNTRY LIVING'S 
PITCH YOUR PRODUCT 

Country Living Magazine
November issue, page 88
Tricia Lowenfield top right
Charlotte Smith bottom right

Many  long-time readers will remember
that the Women Entrepreneurs Event was the catalyst 
for the creation of this blog.
(yes, I realize that the blog is not that old, only eight months, 
but it seems like a long time to me).
I was selected as one of 75 or so entrepreneurs
to pitch my product to editors of Country Living magazine.
I met Charlotte and Tricia at the event
and featured them in my early blogs posts.
Cheers to you both - well done.
Hope sales are great as a result of all this press, even in this dismal economy.

1 comment:

pve design said...

Wow, 8 months already! Time flies when you are having fun. So glad you joined the bloggie world.