Monday, June 8, 2009



Anyone who reads this blogs knows that I knit.


I bought this needle case 
from Martha By Mail years ago. 
(by the way, I miss that catalogue; it had great products.)
I love the needle case - I would never know what needles I owned without it.


Regular readers also know how I like to use up everything.
I made a few needle cases a couple of years ago
with some of my extra fabric
and sold them at Sea Beans Studio.

The needle cases sold quickly each time I brought them to the shop.
I kept meaning to make more, but not being a speedy seamstress...
I procrastinated.


Out of the blue, I was inspired to make more needle cases
for the upcoming Sis Boom show.
I guess I wanted to change it up a bit.


I patched a lot of my scraps together...
and used this great ribbon that I bought a few seasons ago;
one ribbon illustrates how to knit in 3 easy steps
and another has the words:
I wonder who is knitting for me? 

How much fun to use this ribbon for the ties.

So here are the knitting needle cases.
Each one is one of a kind.

I sewed in the studio all weekend long 
listening to my book on tape.
It was a perfect weekend.
I hated to stop.

These will all be for sale at the Sis Boom show
on June 11th, 12th and 13th
A created a few more goodies. 
Come back tomorrow to see those...

No comments: