Monday, March 1, 2010

The Spring 2010 spring fabrics
are arriving daily.

I am very excited.
Gotta get the studio back in shape.

It is still a little chilly and damp.
May have to buy another space heater or two
or bring the whole operation inside the house.
Remember the studio also contains the automobiles...
Have you noticed a theme
graphic stripes
flowers
dots

bubbles
buttons
bubbles
bubbles and stripes
stars and stripes
ditto
and more stripes
I couldn't contain myself
I know
too many fabrics
bee's knees
fruit is good for you
plants in snow
blue and white beauty
a V&A reproduction
due from England
later in March
yup - fabric imitating graph paper
this is for a new project

and I love these big, bold
graphic stripes
do you have a favorite?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Always love Tina Givens (at the top) and the last few really bold bright ones that remind me of Merrimekko.It's always so inspiring to use new fabric, no?