Sunday, January 16, 2011

Very exciting
close to finishing a project
close up
this is going to the dorm room in Massachusetts
so I better get cracking

I started this throw 2 1/2 years ago
with my knitting friends,
the knit wits.
We all decided to do the same project, click here,
but in our own colors of course.
Most everyone finished.
My progress has been slow and and not so steady.
I hope to finish by month end.

New Year's Resolutions
If I write them down
and
share with the world at large,
then just maybe I will succeed.
Get my projects finished.
One knitting project per month
Get through one magazine per week (I have stacks)
Read one book per month
Hard to read and knit and work and do chores...
but where there is a will there's a way.
Work on more happiness every day.
No more procrastination.
And last but not least,
develop more MRR Design business.
~~~
Remember to be grateful.
Trust in my faith.
Trust in myself.

No comments: