Sunday, November 2, 2008


The excitement is building, but we are not there yet.

our mail box

written by Paris-based Diane Pernet - 
she has a terrific post on the OBAMA energy from Chicago headquarters  -
 check out the mix of people - so much enthusiasm - 
2 days to the election

our cars with stickers

I have never been so involved in a campaign.
  I have never donated before,
 never put a political bumper sticker on my car, 
never worn a button, 
never canvassed voters, never registered voters,
never dialed for a candidate; 
this year is different
I am so excited and so happy that I have been involved.  
You can still help by dialing to help get out the vote. 
Go to OBAMA.com to get started.
BE PART OF THE CHANGE

my bag

Isabel's statement

Our enthusiasm is a family affair
we have all been involved.

No comments: