Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Have you ever heard the expression:

Use it up, 
Wear it out,
Make it do,
or
Do without.

An old Yankee saying
that will be put into action more and more these days
as the economy shrinks and people try to spend less.

I am famous for doing all of the above.
Remember the threadbare rug post...
I like to see how little I can spend... 
of course, I also have very expensive taste...
I reconcile these two sides of my personality somewhere in the middle.
I buy good quality clothes but not too many.
I wear the same outfits over and over.
I have been wearing the same two winter Loden coats 
since I purchased them in 1985 and 1989!



So when it came to my fabric scraps
they were just too pretty to throw away
So I made these wonderful little needle cases.

You stick you needle through the little pillow 
inside the case
presto - no lost needles, 
no punctured fingers 
Keep this handy case in your needlepoint bag or sewing basket.

No comments: