Monday, December 28, 2009

As I wrap up my 2009 season,
I would like to acknowledge an important cog in the wheel:
David Lynch of Wilton Woodworking.
David has been cutting my boards and frames for 10 years...
He easy going and reliable.
David's woodworking talents are extraordinary.
The music in the shop reminds me of my college days.
I keep promising him that I will have a
real woodworking project
for him some day.
If you need some woodworking
call this woodworker extraordinaire
Wilton Woodworking 203-762-7999
Wilton, Connecticut

Thanks David

1 comment:

http://www.peggygarbus.com said...

Greetings Marnie- Thank you for keeping us up to date with your blog--it's been so nice to enjoy a cup of coffee on this dreary morning and see your creations, your family at Christmas and see just how busy you've been. I love some of the custom commissions you've done! Happy New Year--Peggy