Monday, December 21, 2009



Finally finished my last order and just in the nick of time.
I felt like an elf in the workshop.
Here are some happy helpers (miss is and dh).
This order made me smile as I worked.
A young girl I know will find this 24" x 48" memento board
under the tree on Christmas morning.
It was designed to display her horse show ribbons.
She will be able to hang the ribbons from any square.
No more help from Mama to arrange the ribbons.
I hope to get a photo in situ after Christmas.

Another view to give you some perspective.

Then I began my own orders
of bon-bon tea cakes,
my signature cookie,
to be sent to lots of people I know.

2 comments:

pve design said...

You deserve a ribbon after all your hard work!
Wishing you joy and love!

My Notting Hill said...

The message board is gorgeous! Have a very Merry Christmas.