Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I have always wanted to do before and after pictures...I arrive at a show with boxes and boxes, then I must transform a new space. Sometimes it looks better than others.

I had to work with a a tight space and a large black grid backdrop next to me...and I was not close to home so I could not run home to pick up extra material to hide the black screen...and I was split between two shows so my regular table covering was in Wellesley, oh well... The show was good and people loved the frames. I was asked to do more shows in the area which is always a goal - gotta keep finding new customers.
The final set-up
not my best
but it worked
catching up on my rest
ready for a peaceful few days ahead
Not great photos...but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Purple Flowers said...

Looks good. If you're ever in the north-central part of NJ, let me know. I'd love to come and see you and your yummy frames.