Monday, November 8, 2010


Pam Scott
(left)
Owner
Catch-All Boutique
at
Time for Lyme Boutique
Greenwich, Connecticut
Also pictured is Libby Tuttle, (right)
another entrepreneur I know from the circuit.
Her business is called Designing Women.

Pam at the
Spring Boutique
at
Doubles, NYC

I met Pam about 20 years ago when I first created my business,
mrr design.

Pam is an inspiration to me.
She may not know it, but I have learned so much from her.
Pam's entrepreneur skills and winning attitude have been a model for me.
Over the years, I would see her at show after show.
And she has the most beautiful smile.
Her customers love coming back to her booth year after year.
She has quite a following along the east coast
from New England to Florida
and
the mid-west.


I do not how she does it year after year.
Pam must do about 20 shows in the fall/holiday season alone!
She has been in business for 31 years.

She is truly a delightful person
with lovely taste.

Here is line up of Pam's amazing assortment of products:
Elegant linens for the bath and tabletop
Beautiful nightgowns for ladies and children
Wonderful wraps for any and all occasions
Handmade decorative accessories
Monogrammed travel accessories
Candles and diffusers
Baby gifts galore

I am proud to report
that Pam is now carrying my monogrammed frames.
Very exciting for me
because
Pam is one of the first people I got to know and admire
on the boutique and trunk show circuit.

Thanks Pam for all I have learned from you about the boutique business.
You are a wonderful example of a successful boutique entrepreneur.

Pam was always ready to share information with me;
not everyone will give out advice or tips.
Often I encountered a survival of the fittest mentality,
but Pam was generous in her conversations with me.
And I am grateful because I have avoided some mistakes.

Pam stays at it year after year.
Her inventory changes a little bit each year
to keep up with the trends.

Charitable groups are continually seeking out Pam's expertise
for the organization of boutiques for their charity events,
like the Time for Lyme benefit in Greenwich, CT
For many years Pam organized the Breast Cancer Holiday Boutique
in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Here are just a few of the places that you will find Pam
this holiday season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 10, Wednesday
Greenwich Womens Exchange
at
Round Hill Country Club
Greenwich, CT 9:30am to 4:30pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 19 and 20
The Twig Fair at the Apawamis Club
Rye, New York
Friday, November 19th: 12 noon to 8:00pm
Saturday, November 20th: 9:00am to 5:00pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 30, Tuesday
Holiday Gift Boutique at the Greenwich Country Club
Greenwich, CT
Tuesday, Nov 30th, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday, Dec 1st, 9:00am to 5:00pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop by, you will be glad that you did.

Pam travels all around the country
up and down the eastern seaboard
to the midwest
and lots of stops in Florida.

If you want to find out where she is next
beyond the Connecticut area,
just e-mail me and I will have Pam get in touch with you.

PS. I have been wearing one of Pam's beautiful nightgowns for years.
Beautiful, soft, and white with exquisite smocking detail.

If you miss these shows,
check in next year
at the Holiday Spree
in early October
at the Shenorock Shore Club
in Rye, New York.

No comments: