Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pve design did a fun post on knitting projects
the picture was so colorful I had to post it on this rainy day
back to green and brown tomorrow

it reminded me of some other friends who like to knit
the knitwits
recently they knit and felted the vases below
the vases were raffled at a charity Mother's Day tea
to benefit the Family and Children's Agency in Norwalk, CT
Mothers helping Mothers

the colors of flowers and vases alike are luscious

close-up with knitwits tag and all!

2 comments:

pve design said...

Marnie-
Wow, thrilled to see my basket of knits inspired you.
Knit-Wits - what a clever group! Those brights colors are sumptuous.
Patricia

Pigtown*Design said...

I haven't felted anything, but I knit, so I should try it. I love those little felted rocks.

PS.. I used to work for Family & Children's Services in MD.